At Harlequin Recruiting, we work with our neurosurgery and physician candidates on a strictly confidential basis. Our team engages in thorough, ongoing discussions to determine what candidates seek in their job search—and their ideal practice opportunity.
We then work collaboratively with candidates to identify their optimal opportunity. This means that we look well beyond the positions we are currently representing.
We use our extensive resources based on more than a decade in the industry, and our many connections to conduct thorough market searches. As publisher of the quarterly Neurosurgery Market Watch, Harlequin stays abreast of specialty developments and market trends.
In most cases, our team succeeds in sourcing additional opportunities that fit our candidates’ individual criteria.
Working Hard for Our Candidates
Harlequin’s professional recruiters reduce the time and effort candidate spend on job-searching and interviewing. We handle as much of the logistics as possible, and communicate effectively with candidates to narrow the opportunities efficiently and appropriately.
Once we have identified opportunities that fit candidates’ individual criteria, we get the opportunity evaluation process moving quickly. We set up phone interviews, arrange site visits, and obtain every detail our candidates seek about the prospective opportunity.
Helping Candidates at Every Juncture
After our candidates have narrowed their job offers, Harlequin can continue to help. Our team will happily assist in the negotiating process, as needed.
We also offer no-cost services for a healthcare attorney’s review of employment contracts under consideration.
Why Harlequin is Different
- We work with our candidates in strict confidence—always
- We never sell candidates’ personal information to any source—and we don’t share candidates’ details with any other entities
- We don’t post our positions on other physician job boards
- We conduct highly personalized searches, based on your specific criteria
- We’re highly knowledgeable about the specialties we recruit for–attending annual meetings and working with directors of major training programs