At Harlequin Recruiting, we work with our neurosurgery and physician candidates on a strictly confidential basis. We learn through interviewing and ongoing discussions what our candidates are seeking in their job search and in all aspects of their ideal practice opportunity.
We then work to identify their optimal opportunity, looking beyond the positions we are currently representing to also conduct market searches to source additional opportunities that fit each candidate’s individual criteria.
We work hard for our physician candidates: We take the time and effort out of the job-searching and interviewing process by handling as much of the logistics as possible. Once we identify opportunities that fit our candidate’s individual criteria, we work to set up phone interviews, arrange site visits, and obtain every detail about the prospective opportunity for our candidates to review.
After our candidates have narrowed their job offers, we can also assist in the negotiating process, and we offer no-cost services for a healthcare attorney’s review of employment contracts.
Why We’re Different
- We work with our candidates in strict confidence
- We never sell candidates’ personal information to any other source or share details with other firms or institutions
- We don’t post our positions on other physician job boards
- We conduct personalized searches, based on your specific criteria
- Our recruiters know the specialties they recruit for–attending annual meetings and working with fellowship directors of major training programs