A hospital in northern West Virginia is seeking a BE/ BC Neurosurgeon to join their neurosurgery department. The hospital is located a little over an hour from Washington DC. The position will be a general neurosurgery position with emphasis on spine, the department will consider either 2018 residents and fellows or experienced neurosurgeons.
- Academic Affiliation Available
- Very competitive salary, sign on bonus, 1:3 call
- Excellent benefits with commitment to continued education
- Full clinical appointment with teaching and research options available
- New Inpatient neurosurgical ORs
- Outpatient surgical capability with further growth planned
- Neurosurgery-led initiative with goal of clinical integrative networking
The department will offer a very competitive compensation plan. The position is available due to growth, the department is expanding to include the clinical, research, and academic missions of Neurosurgery, Neurology, and Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry, among others. The hospital is only a 1 hour drive to Baltimore and DC and offers all of the amenities of a large city, but in an affordable location. Harlequin Recruiting has Neurosurgery Jobs in all employment models and locations throughout the US. Contact us today for all available neurosurgeon jobs.